My WILDEST dreams
So im on a challenge to write down all the strange things i think about on a daily basis. I have already come to the conclusion that most of these imaginative mind images are dreams. So here’s a list of just a few of the things i interpret to be life long wishes of mine..
1) To be able to fly.
I want to fly high above the chimney tops, great people in hot air balloons, swoop down over fields, skim along the top of the ocean, catch fish in little trickling streams.
I want to be free. That’s it.
2) To have music playing in the background of my ears all the time and for the track to change depending on how your feeling. That would be awesome as music puts me in such a care free mood.
3) To go on my Honeymoon to the island of Bora Bora. It just seems tranquil there and is just beautiful. One of the places i imagine is so picturesque you don’t even need photos to remember it in perfect detail.
4) To eventually live in a little cosy cottage in the middle of a woodland with an open fireplace and lots of tweed blankets and wicker baskets. Like this but maybe a little less overgrown and ramshackled :’)
5) To go back to Australia. The Great Barrier Reef was just amazing. I swum with turtles and snorkelled in the coral.
6) To make the world more peaceful. In some way or another.
7) To ride a horse on the beach.
8) To be happy in life! Whatever it takes, i want to achieve happiness. I can honestly say i have had some moments in my life where i have just stopped and told myself how happy i actually am. Its the best feeling ever!
8) To get married and have a little family.
9) To work with Handicapped children. Its very rewarding and i think it will actually make me realise how lucky i am. In 2011 i did a scout camp called Handicamp in which i had to mentor a special needs ‘buddy’ for 3 days. I had to help them kayak, climb, abseil, cook etc and i cannot believe how grateful they were. Many people mentally shut themselves off from mentally ill people and i cant say i was any different. However, it is inspiring to see these children learning and growing up so differently but still smiling. It makes me smile. So go on, try something new in future and go out of your comfort zones because you never know what new experience and life long thoughts you will obtain from it.
10) To own some land to keep animals and let them roam free and be happy.